Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eve of a new beginning

It's been a couple weeks since I began my running routine and I've enjoyed every minute of it.  Yet tonight I opted not to run to cure myself from the insomnia I've been experiencing and obviously since I'm here, it's to no avail.  So why not right about "next steps".

So it is...the eve of a new beginning.  Tomorrow will be where I begin to pick up the pieces of a broken heart with hopes to strengthen it for a new start.  As I said a few weeks back, I will seek alternative therapies, exercise and now NUTRITION, in hopes of kicking this PCOS outta here!

I hope to rid myself of this condition so we can successfully plan to achieve "family status of 2+?".  So, wish me luck on this newfound journey of hopes and dreams and on that note, I say "Namaste".

No comments:

Live passionately, love passionately...know no boundaries!