Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fifteen days later and range of emotions...

From the very highs to the very lows, I can say I've experienced them all within the last 15 days.  Including an unexpected week of bloating that appeared to look like I was already on my way to birth a baby.  Throughout this time, there has been plenty of talk between me and my BF ranging from names, dates to results.  At this time, our results began with 33 eggs retrieved to 24 fertilized to our lucky 7 that have survived the week in the lab to become our official snowbunnies!  Next stop, more injections with migraines, back aches and bruising:(

Through this all, the best and most exciting news have been that we are set for 12.21.10 for our frozen embies to make their way to their nesting place.  We are excited beyond words that it leaves me with insomnia--not good but too overjoyed to sleep!  We're hoping and praying for great news come early January so we will continue to hang on to our faith. 

No comments:

Live passionately, love passionately...know no boundaries!